Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Lie in Peace


It's been said that it's better to let someone think you're an idiot than to open your mouth and prove it. For the past week, I tried to be as silent as possible, as fluid and as nice as I can be. Maybe that's one way of me dealing with sadness or one way or another, opening my mind to the one glaring lie which is YOU.

In times like these, when everything seems to come out in the open like fireflies in the dark, when one lie leads into one truth to the other, "looking up" is bestest option I grab. The views just shut me up even the most silent aspect of my heart.





I will continue to be silent than to destroy. I'd rather keep singing than to say anything that would hurt. I will forge ahead and leave it all behind.






Keep safe and peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment