Sunday, April 11, 2010

How did I get so busy?

And now we're in!

In my commitment into spreading random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty, I found myself inviting people into engaging themselves into sports-- the one part of my being that I left for a while due to the nonchalance that I give to my health and life.

I've been working on getting in the race and unfortunately I missed the registration for the Earth Run. It was a blessing that another race is still open-- the National Geographic run. Well, both will happen on the same date. It's like hitting two birds with one stone, I mean, being with my friends and at the same time, giving myself back to Mother Earth, now not alone... together with my love beings! :)



This is just so little. It is just one small step that I can do for now. I am taking it one day at a time and what makes me tremendously happy is that I know in one way or another I’ve influenced and will influence a lot of people into giving themselves more-- whether for the Earth or for their family, for my family and for the others. Anyway, going out of my shell, constant conversation and meeting new people now never fails to amaze me after all.

There is really more outside than watching my favorite Koreanovela... :P

These activities kept me busy the past two weeks:

1. WORK. (This i can never disregard.)



2. Being in awe all the time. (Kept beautiful grand views of the Metro)

may it be night...






or just as the day breaks in...



3. Celebrated Birthdays and being with Yayie :)





Happy Birthday Yayie! (April 8th)

4. Watched a cortege of centurions and Jesus wanna bees (during the Holy week)







5. Celebrated Easter and Thanksgiving with my High school chums and new friends.







I'm definitely looking forward on my run for the Earth and my badminton weekends with Teton and so as weekdays with Raymond.

I will continue to give myself more in keeping and building relationships. I will commit myself into loving even if people won't or will agree into that commitment.

At the end of the day, i will rest.... Grateful and Happy.



Thanks for my battery-operated fan in times that I need a good sleep during the rotational power outages.


dani

No comments:

Post a Comment