Monday, October 25, 2010

It All Ended with Ginger and Cinnamon


When I am happy, I cannot write. However, I would, with all my heart, regret if I won't write on this one glorious moment. This direction would be a start of something new for me and for all who is a part and will be a part of it.

In spite of the news of a typhoon that would hit the weekend afternoon four days ago, the never ending quest on when will our schedules will meet, and the scarcity of time to rehearse, finally, we've shared the same tune as we dive into the pursuit of our long lost passions and dreams. Words weren't enough to describe what had happened last weekend. It was just-- a BLAST! I realized that one way or another it maybe the universe and fate telling us, not to worry at all because each one of us is sourced with a gift.



To Francis, Alec, Lea, Nathan and Gel:  

You guys were awesome and prolific!





We went home at around 5AM after a nice hot soup and woke up noon hitting the Shang to watch an Italian movie at the Italian Movie Fest--- for free!!!! :)


(Loved it! Ginger and Cinnamon after a share of humble banoffee pie)



We won't worry our lives away,
Liz/ D.

No comments:

Post a Comment