Friday, October 29, 2010

It Was Nice Seeing You Again...


Spending a day with your best friend will never go wrong with an unending beautiful, everything under the sun conversations before a sweet, delectable dessert at Starbucks.
Oh and really I am freaking lucky, since I won two movie passes from the office spiff! Yay!:)
Now that she just came back from a vacation in Abu Dhabi, it was indeed a great time catching up with exchanges of her stories and mine. It was nice to know that she had that wonderful time with herself with grand views of beautiful castles and extraordinary establishments that we won't be seeing here in Manila. She was excited with my stories in Music and the new people in my life as well. And though she will be seeing this movie for the second time, it was all worth it. I, having all my energies focused on the film and she, having an amazing hours of sleep inside the cozy movie house.
Now, we eat, pray and love….
 "Ruin is a gift. Ruin is the road to transformation." 

I guess the question at the end of the day is... WHEN do we cross over?

Life As We Know It,
D.


Disclaimer: This movie is highly recommended for people who are open to change and ultimately, LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment