Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Deus Ex Machina

"Deus ex Machina"  ( /ˈdeɪ.əs ɛks ˈmɑːkiːnə/ or /ˈdiː.əs ɛks ˈmækɨnə/ day-əs eks mah-kee-nə;[1]
-"god out of the machine"; plural: dei ex machina) is a plot device whereby a seemingly inextricable problem is suddenly and abruptly solved with the contrived and unexpected intervention of some new event, character, ability, or object.
-A person or event that provides a sudden and unexpected solution to a difficulty.




I should have not been so mad after all.
I realized that I met with an old  friend before going home. Some 20 minute conversation that is and it was about having a hard time to decide --- the trouble I'm having putting a boundary on what is wrong and what is right.
In a world of 6 billion people, where can you find a friend that you can trust, with no holds barred, no pretenses and  qualms at the same time? We may have had some inhibitions while talking to each other, yet it seems great friendship prevailed. His words keeps ringing in my head.


What's with the rush? True love waits. If he is into you, he will be into you no matter what. No matter how vast the space is between you guys and the time that is against both of you. 


I know it was sincere. From someone that I have wronged, so wrong that even if I do to myself what I did in the past, it won't suffice. Until now, sincerely, I would have to say I'm sorry.
Alright then, enough of the melodramatic stuff.  We peacefully said good byes.
At the end of the day, life is good no matter what. It may strike you in the head with a brick but you don't lose faith. Like today, when all seems confusing, I got a little tap from above sending me His 'machine' telling me that He is, above all else, in control.


In this life, not  everything is superficial after all.


Gracias,
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment