Sunday, June 5, 2011

I Miss Singing... Bigtime! (Awesome People Update Part 2)

I wanted to share one of the nicest songs I've heard sang in 4 voices (Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Bass) by the one who inspired me then and now. He made me realize that there is more music than what is being played in the radio stations. One of the best people that I looked up to until now. Thank you for teaching me to LISTEN and HEAR the music that not all people can appreciate. Thank you for letting me discover my awareness on what I can do. And thank you for letting me experience an extraordinary travel through worlds and time by giving me the skill to appreciate the tunes and melodies with no boundaries. 

I share you Mr. Pete Avendano (Musician, Chorale master, Kundiman Singer, Friend and Teacher)


And another stupendous performance with Charice! :)


BRAVO!

May you forever be blessed Sir Pete! 

Merci beaucoup,
Danisa

 

No comments:

Post a Comment