Monday, October 17, 2011

... Just Happy For Joie

It was flashbacks of our high school days, of her heartbreaks and mine, of unending stories of both our family and friends and finally, seeing her genuine beautiful smile wearing that all white gorgeous gown, I found tears rolling down my face when the enormous wooden door of the Shrine opened. She was one of the closest and dearest to my heart, Joie. The feeling was happiness that at last she found the love of her life and her best friend for life.


As they say, there are two events in a woman's life that you will see her on her most beautiful state. I guess, in this case, I witnessed the first one.







May you both be guided by our Lord all the days of your lives! Congratulations and best wishes Jayson and Joie! We'll be excited for the babies! :)


Love, love, love.
D.

No comments:

Post a Comment