Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh The Wait Was So Worth It....

I am really fascinated with the lyrics, the best sung notes, the entire melody... leaves me speechless. This is one of the most beautiful song ever written and ever sung. This song brings my mind to travel, puts me to sleep, leads me to cry and to smile at the same time. Sing me this and my world will melt. ;)

Sharing you the versions I best liked. And let's start with the Originals:

Words and music by Jason Mraz and the Raining Jane (Mona Tavakoli, Chaska Potter, Mai Bloomfield, Becky Gebhart)



Then, the covers:





wonderful cello playing.. nice!



And these kids... they're good!



And of course the versions which tops my heart:





From his Live on Earth Concert (Chicago, IL) 





Through timeless words and priceless pictures
We'll fly like birds, not of this earth
And tides may turn, and the heart disfigure
But that's no concern when we're wounded together
And we tore our dresses, and stained our shirts
But it's nice today, oh the wait was so worth it.


see you later Mr. A-Z,
Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment